Maitland Taste is seeking volunteers to assist in a range of exciting and rewarding roles.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and certificates of appreciation
Maitland Taste has opportunities for you to get involved in this great festival.
A sponsorship package for 2020 will give your business a unique opportunity to stand out from your competitors and align your brand with the fresh produce and local wine of the Hunter Valley at Maitland Taste, which regularly attracts crowds of over 11,000 visitors.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Help build brand awareness pre, during and post event promotions in a difficult to reach market
- Help to launch your products and services into the marketplace through a targeted marketing consisting of direct mail, digital marketing campaigns and social media promotions
- Gain access to a diverse range of contacts through the Maitland Taste network
- Expose your brand to local, interstate and international audiences
- Align with a premier event that helps you increase your credibility in the industry