Maitland City Council welcomes all visitors to Maitland and works towards ensuring that all seven of our flagship events are accessible for everyone.
Please find below some information about the site and accessibility options available.
Maitland Taste will be held throughout a number of locations in The Levee, Central Maitland in May 2023.
The ground in The Levee is relatively level with uneven pavers in some locations.
More information on other locations will be available soon.
Accessible toilets will be located in all areas of Maitland Taste.
- Maitland Community Care Services – 02 4932 5755 or mccs.org.au
- Health Related Transport (Hunter New England Area Health Services) – 1800 660 361
- Isolated Patient Travel and Accommodation Assistance – 02 6767 8343
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme – 1800 623 724
- Maitland Taxis – 02 4933 7333, 131 008 or 131008.com
There are a range of parks throughout Central Maitland with accessibility parking available, please see below the recommended parks:
- St Andrews Street Car Park
- Maitland Riverside Car Park
- Elgin Street Car Park
- Albion Street Car Park
- Sempil Street Car Park
- Ken Tubman Drive (Second level car park only)
Be sure to keep up to date with our events on our facebook page.